четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

forensik




Iapos;m NOT�feeling better. I wrote that last post prior to my big fat dumb move- I�cooked the tandoori chicken that Iapos;d started marinating on Saturday night and like a damn fool, ate it with the yummy red (read TOMATO) sauce and rice. It was delicious. Started feeling icky a couple hours later. I�told my supervisor what Iapos;d done and she said apos;NO�You must stick to the BRAT�diet with gatorade for a couple days after you feel good and absolutely NO�protein or fatapos; Well, now I�knew. Rob stayed home yet another day and I�drudged through seeing three patients. I was feeling sorta okay, so I�made some boiled potatoes (rice is boring, you know?). Well, an hour later and Iapos;ve thrown up 3 or 4 times and feel worse than I did 24 hours ago. Awesome.
forensik, forensics22, forensics ways x, forensics videos.



Комментариев нет: