воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cbbees tweenies




I live in an apartment complex. Tonight (at 4 am) cops showed up for the FOURTH time to talk to our downstairs neighbor, who we call Special Ed. Iapos;ve called the office after every visit from the police---the lights/talking/yelling wake us up and itapos;s getting to the point where we donapos;t feel safe. This guy and his son seem to always be drunk, they canapos;t keep their business inside their apartment and Iapos;m just tired of it. Short of calling the office again (tomorrow at a decent time) what can I do? I donapos;t feel safe talking to this person on my own...I donapos;t really want him to know that itapos;s me complaining as I feel he could potentialy hurt me or my property. This guy has only lived here for about 6 months, and the cops have been here 4 times in as many months... I find that scary.

any other neighbor horror stories?

amoore crucible.htm project teachtheteachers.org, cbbees tweenies, cbbees games, cbbees game, cbbees.



Комментариев нет: