четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

amplified telephone handsets




Okay, so I had a *beautiful* image of Alexander Skaarsgard as Eric Northman (True Blood) set as my desktop background. I wanted to play around with changing it (ah, *why* did I do that), and somehow managed to lose the high-quality image that I was using as my desktop background. I could have sworn it was something I had saved to my images photos folder on my hard drive, but I must have grabbed it from the internet somewhere.

Question 1: I tried system restore, losing a software download in the process I might add. That did NOT bring back my old desktop background. Any way to bring it back?

Question 2: assuming not to #1, whereapos;s a good place to find high resolution photos that you could use as your desktop background (not thumbnails, which appear really tiny if centered and look horrid if stretched out)??

Iapos;ve just wasted probably an hour on this.

Pissed.
amplified telephone handsets, amplified telephone handset, amplified telephone, amplified subwoofers.



Комментариев нет: