понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

clit in picture




Tried getting internet installed today. For reasons I wonapos;t explain, I had to try installing the modem myself. Crap happens, I manage to get it up and running and Wow internet wonapos;t come up on the lappy.

I didnapos;t understand anything the guy was talking about on the phone. Not only that, but since I have no signal in my room, I had to keep walking back outside and inside to call him and then do what he told me to do with the computer. After listening to a bunch of crap I didnapos;t understand, I lost him and now he wonapos;t answer his phone. Doesnapos;t bother me. I wanted to quit and escape to the library where I could cry about it. Iapos;ve been in a really bad mood lately. The smallest things have been upsetting me, making me cry and I have nobody to talk to.

Iapos;ll try to call them tomorrow and see if I can get some help that makes sense. But right now I feel miffed and horrible. Iapos;m starting to feel a little bit better.

adalai, clit in picture, clit info orgasms personal remember, clit info orgasms remember, clit info piercing.



Комментариев нет: