четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

advance floor sweeper




I have a calc exam today, Thursday, and a chem exam on Friday.

Here is what I do on my breaks. Bitchy poetry about assholes I know

He calls himself a poet
of no little capability.
But judging from my reading...
Force feed him some humility

He speaks without restraint...
and all regurgitated thoughts
I hold the stapler in my hand,
wondering: which spot?

He moves about rodent-like;
a rat with thinning hair.
No idea his very presence
is unwanted. Everywhere.

He sings, completely balllessly--
itapos;s a sickly sound.
Before I listen one more time,
Iapos;ll fall dead upon the ground.

He is the rudest prick
that I have ever known.
The day I shit a brick
is the day that he gets boned.

The end.


accessory compaq laptop, advance floor sweeper, advance floor scrubbers, advance floor scrubber parts, advance floor scrubber indiana.



Комментариев нет: